Phone: 647.342.0568 | E-mail:

Phone: 647.342.0568



We offer the following notary services in Toronto and Ontario:

• Notarization of any Document by a Certified Notary Public
• Commission of Oaths (Commissioner of Oaths)
• Administering of Oaths by a Commissioner of Oaths
• Affidavits
• Letters of Invitation (for purposes of obtaining a visitor’s visa to Canada)
• Affidavits re: Transfer of Vehicle Ownership
• Any Other Affidavit Required by Law
• Statutory Declarations
• Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity
• Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
• Statutory Declaration re: Ownership of Property
• Any Other Statutory Declaration Required by Law
• Passports (New Applications & Lost/Stolen)
• Oath Commissioned by a Notary Public
• Certification of Applicant’s Photograph
• Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor
• Certification of Supporting Documents
• Permanent Resident Card Applications
• Oath Commissioned by a Notary Public
• Certification of Applicant’s Photograph
• Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor
• Certification of Supporting Documents
• Consent to Travel Documents
• Drafting and Notarization of Consent to Travel Document (for when a child is travelling without one or both parents)
• Certification of Copies
• Certification of a Copy of a Document by a Notary Public
• Consent to Travel Documents

Due to concerns regarding for the safety of children and parental abduction, many governments insist on Consent to Travel Documents for children under 18 years of age who are travelling without one or both parents. The evidence of consent is in the form of a notarized consent to travel letter that can be presented to government officials to establish the permission for a minor to cross international borders with an accompanying adult. Addition requirements may be applicable.

Letters of Invitation:

Many foreign nationals wishing to visit Canada must apply for a Temporary Resident Visa. In order to do so, a letter of invitation is often required or desirable. This letter is usually drafted on behalf of the Canadian resident or a citizen who wishes to invite someone to visit Canada. Once the letter is prepared and notarized, the person visiting Canada may need to present the original letter along with their application and other required documents to the Canadian consulate or embassy in their country. Please note that for our immigration clients, this service is included free of charge in the overall cost of the Temporary Resident Visa Application.

Lost, Stolen or Damaged Canadian Passports:

If you have a lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or inaccessible Canadian passport, Ivan Steele can notarize the statutory declaration (PPTC 203 Form) that must be included in your application for a replacement passport.

New Passports: Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor

If you are applying for a new Canadian passport and do not have a guarantor, we can certify your photograph, copies of supporting documents, and administer the Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor (PPTC132 Form) required for your passport application.

Certifying Photographs:

When you do not have a personal guarantor, Ivan Steele Law Office can certify the photographs that you are required to submit as part of your passport application.

Documents Confirming Identity:

Ivan Steele Law Office can certify copies of original identification documents as true and genuine copies of the original.


For Notary fees, please see our Fees page.

What our Clients Say

My wife and daughter’s permanent residency was approved in record time!! Ivan takes the time to make sure you are able to create a perfect application, including advice on the unwritten factors that could affect your application.
Ivan has made dreams come true for us and I would recommend (and have) to anyone wanting to bring their family ‘home’

Paul Bacon